Visitor Experience Team Member, Casual - National Museum of the Royal Navy
Base: Gosport - Salary: £7.20 per hour
The National Museum of the Royal Navy (NMRN) is recruiting for Visitor Experience Team Members.
You’ll be responsible to provide a great day out that enhances the visitor experience and contributes to our desire to be the world’s most respected Naval Museum, underpinned by a spirit of enterprise and adventure.
• Assist with ensuring the safety of visitors and collections.
• Cash handling and till work
• General Customer Service and Engagement
• Applicants must have experience of delivering outstanding customer service.
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and a great team player
For further details, or an informal discussion regarding these roles, please contact Claire Bates (General Manager) on 02392 510 354
Applicants are asked to submit a CV and a statement indicating how their knowledge and experience match those specified.
Applications should be forwarded to the HR Team at Recruitment@NMRN.org.uk and are required by 12 pm on 12 August 2016
Interviews will be held on TBC at our Gosport site
For all National Museum of the Royal Navy vacancies click here